In October 2019, "Investment Center" was opened under the akimat of East Kazakhstan region represented by "Ertis" SEC" JSC
October 13, 2019
In accordance with the Protocol order of the akim of the region, the Department of Entrepreneurship and Industrial-innovative Development has carried out work on the creation of the Investment center of East Kazakhstan region (hereinafter – the Center).
The opening of the Center made it possible to create conditions for the "point" support of each investment project and investor. When the investor appeals, the work of the responsible state bodies and organizations is organized to provide services (obtaining technical specifications and other permits, consultation on measures of state support and investment preferences, obtaining land, etc.).
The center is located on the 3rd floor of an administrative building on 59/1 Kazakhstan Street. The following premises are located in the investment center - a conference room, a show room, a study room, a negotiation room, an IT-class, an exhibition hall, a coffee zone and technical rooms.
The Center is expected to hold the following events:
- support for the implementation of investment projects at all stages;
- assistance in cooperation with public authorities;
- consulting, information and legal support, structuring of projects;
- interaction with financial and credit organizations;
- post-project support;
- holding meetings with potential investors, including foreign ones, as well as meetings with heads of executive bodies of the region;
- advising investors on issues of arrival and residence in East Kazakhstan region;
- accompaniment of investors in the language of international communication;