Brief information on projects in in the field of subsoil use
According to Development concepts (Decree of the government of the Republic of Kazakhstan No. 1382 of 31.10.2012), JSC "SEC" Ertis "(hereinafter-the Corporation) participates in projects in the field of subsurface use only with the right of subsurface use (Contract), by making it into the authorized capital of an enterprise jointly created with a partner. All project financing is provided by the partner. Throughout its activity JSC "SEC "Ertis" has conducted direct negotiations on the conclusion of contracts for subsoil use:
- with the Ministry of investment and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan for 52 objects three, (of which: 51 objects for exploration, 1 object for production).However, due to the refusal of partners from further implementation of projects and the expiration of the terms of contracts, the Competent authority canceled the right to conclude a contract for 6 objects;
- with the Akimat of East Kazakhstan region - on 17 objects of OPI (due to the refusal of partners from further implementation of projects for 10 objects, the DSD was terminated).
To date, 46 solid minerals contracts (hereinafter – TPI) have been signed) (including 1 mining contract), 7 contracts for common minerals (hereinafter-OPI):
- in 2012 - 3 contracts were signed;
- in 2013, 11 contracts were signed;
- in 2014, 7 contracts were signed;
- in 2015, 14 contracts were signed;
- in 2016, 8 contracts were signed;
- in 2017, 3 contracts were signed;
- in 2018, 5 contracts were signed (OPI);
- in 2019, 2 contracts (OPI) were signed.
However, as partners refused to implement the projects, 5 contracts for TPI and 3 contracts for DESCRIPTION were terminated., 5 contracts for TPI and 3 contracts for DESCRIPTION were terminated.
In total, there are 27 contracts for TPI projects in operation, 4 contracts for OPI (2 contracts have been transferred to the authorized capital of joint ventures, and 2 contracts are under way for the transfer of subsoil use rights).
To date, partners have already invested about 5.3 billion tenge in exploration. The amount of social contributions for the development of the region and the development of its infrastructure amounted to 89.1 million tenge. Expenses for education, professional development and training of citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan amounted to 45.6 million tenge. About 135 jobs were created.
Subscription bonuses totaling 266.3 million tenge were paid to the regional budget at the expense of partners.
As part of the implementation of subsurface use projects, 43 joint ventures were established, and 47 contracts for solid and common minerals were transferred to the authorized capital of joint ventures.
We invite potential investors for joint development of mineral deposits in the East Kazakhstan region!
- How to implement your project in subsoil management
- The rules of the contest to choose the partner for subsoil management projects
- The contests on choosing a partner the partner for subsoil management projects